If you're having trouble signing in to your Google account on your device, try the basic troubleshooting below to get started.
If you need anything mroe, Google can get you out of a jam with your account. Contact Google for any additional help. Google can fix locked accounts, username or password recovery, and other issues.
- Check the following:
- Perform a master reset on your device.
- Try to sign in to your Google account again.
- If you still cannot sign in, create a new Google account or contact Google.
The steps to recover passwords can vary, depending on the security options set up on the account. If you get stuck following the steps below, contact Google for help.
- From a computer or the browser on your device, go to Google.com.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If you do not see the Sign In option, you may already be signed in. Sign out of your account and then continue with the steps below.
- Click Need help?
- Select I don't know my password.
- Enter your email address and select Continue.
- Enter the characters that you see in the captcha image.
- Select Continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you still cannot sign in, contact Google.