Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Samsung Dart.
Connection icons for tethering
When your device is sharing the mobile internet connection, refer to the following:
|Tethering via USB is turned on|
Drivers for computers
To download and install device drivers for computers, follow these steps:
Tethering works with Windows® 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista®. For more information about tethering and operating systems, visit www.android.com/tether.
Tethering via USB
To connect the device internet to a computer via USB cable, follow these steps:
- Connect a USB cable to the phone, then to a computer.
- Press the Home key.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and networks.
- Tap Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Tap the USB tethering check box to select (turn on).
- Your phone is now sharing its mobile network data connection with your computer via the USB connection.
When finished, disable tethering and then safely disconnect the phone from the computer.