Learn how to access Visual Voicemail on the Apple iPhone 3GS.
To change the Visual Voicemail greeting, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Phone > Voicemail.
- Tap Greeting and choose one of the following:
- If choosing custom, tap Record, record your greeting, then tap Stop.
- Tap Save.
To change the Visual Voicemail password, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password.
- Enter a new voicemail password and tap Done.
- Re-enter the new voicemail password and tap Done.
Listen to voicemail messages
To access Visual Voicemail and listen to new messages, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap on the message you wish to listen to.
- The message will automatically start playing.
Set up Visual Voicemail (VVM)
To set up Visual Voicemail the first time, follow these steps:
- Check that you are connected to the T-Mobile network. You may not be able to set up VVM over Wi-Fi.
- From the Home screen, tap Phone > Voicemail. There are no additional steps to take, it should just work.
- This device wasn't sold by T-Mobile, so we can't be sure these steps will work for your device. You can also dial 123 to access voicemail.
There are no settings to enable or disable Visual Voicemail on the device.