Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG Optimus T.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Insert a Non T-Mobile SIM card in to the device. Once the device is powered on the screen should displayInvalid SIM Card Network Lock
- Tap the Dialer.
- Enter 2945#*509# (after inputting this, a pop up box will appear).
- Enter in the unlock code.
- Click Done
- Click Unlock
- The phone should display "Network Unlock Successful". The phone is now unlocked.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.