Learn how to customize text entry and default keyboard settings on the LG Optimus T.
Change default keyboard
To change the default keyboard, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Applications.
- Tap Messaging.
- Start a new message.
- Long touch in the text entry field.
- Tap Input method.
- Choose one of the following:
- Android Keyboard
Enter symbols & numbers
To enter symbols and numbers with the keyboard, follow these steps:
Tap a text field to display the on-screen keyboard.
2. If you are on the ABC keyboard, tap SYM, to display the number and symbol keyboard.
3. Tap the desired symbol.
Note: Tap the Shift button to display additional symbols.
Text entry mode
To change the text entry or predictive text mode, follow these steps:
- Tap ABC to access the alphabet keyboard and enter letters.
- Tap SYM to access the number keyboard and enter numbers.
Turn on / off haptic feedback
We’re sorry, but this is not an available feature on your particular phone model.