Learn how to manage contacts on the LG GS170.
To add a new contact to the phone book, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, enter the contact’s phone number.
- Select Options.
- Select Save number.
- Select New contact.
- Enter the contact’s first and last name.
- Select Done.
Add contact to speed dial
To assign a contact to speed dial, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, select Contacts.
- Scroll to and select Speed Dial.
- Scroll to the desired number and select Add.
- Scroll to and select the contact you want to assign.
Copy contact: import / export from SD card
To copy contacts between the device memory and SD card, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
Copy contact: import / export from SIM card
To copy contacts between the device memory and SIM card, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Contacts
- Scroll to Settings,press Select
- Scroll to Copy,press Select
- Use the navigation keypad to select Handset to SIM
- Navigate to the Select option field. Use the navigation keypad to select One by One or All together
- If One by One was selected, scroll to the contact(s) you want to copy and select Mark
- Press Done
To delete contacts from the phone book, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press Contacts.
- Select Contacts.
- Scroll and highlight desired contact.
- Press Options.
- Scroll and select Delete.
- Select Yes.