Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the Samsung Smiley (T359).
To manage the internal memory, follow these steps:
Restart device regularly
Note: You should restart your phone at least once per day.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart.
Reduce memory use
Note: If your phone is running slow, then you can reduce the amount of memory it is using.
A task manager can view running apps and close them. To use the task manager, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
View free memory
To view the amount of free internal memory, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Personalize.
- Scroll to and select Memory settings.
- Scroll to and select Memory status.
- Scroll to and select Media.
- Scroll to and select folder to view phone memory.