Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Smiley (T359).
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Verify the IMEI by typing *#06#.
- Insert a Non-T-Mobile SIM & turn the phone on.
- The phone will automatically prompt you to enter the code into an empty field.
- Click/Tap in the empty field above the "Unlock & Dismiss" options (this will display a key pad on the screen).
- Input the unlock code provided by T-Mobile.
- Click/Tap Unlock.
- The phone will display Network Unlock Successful.