Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Kyocera Hydro XTRM.
- Connect a USB cable to your phone, then to a computer.
- A USB icon will appear at the top of the screen and the notification Connected as a media device or Connected as a camera appears briefly at the top of the screen.
- From any Home screen, tap the Appsicon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'Wireless & networks' and tap More.
- Tap Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap the USB tethering check box.
- Your computer is now sharing your device's data connection.
- When done, safely disconnect the device from the computer.