Learn how to delete and save SMS and MMS messages on the HTC Wildfire S.
Add SMS service center number
To add or change the SMS service center number, follow these steps:
Note: We're sorry, but you cannot change the service center number. Follow the below steps to view the current number.
Delete picture messages (MMS)
To delete picture messages (MMS), follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap the thread containing the message(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap More.
- Tap Delete.
- Select from the following options:
- Delete thread
- Tap OK.
- Delete by selection
- Tap the check box next to the messages you want to delete.
- Tap Delete (#).
Delete text messages (SMS)
To delete text messages (SMS), follow these steps:
Save pictures received in a message (MMS)
To save a picture you received as a picture message (MMS), follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Messages.
- Open message containing the picture.
- Press and hold on the picture.
- Tap Save attachment.