Learn how to view free space and free up storage on the BlackBerry Bold 9780.
To manage the internal storage space, follow these steps:
- Check the available internal device memory. It is recommended to keep at least 5 MB of memory free.
- Delete the call logs.
- Clear deleted text messages (SMS) and picture messages (MMS).
- Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history.
- Clear search history.
- Store data on SD cards.
- Remove contacts that are not needed.
- Uninstall unneeded applications.
- See Memory management: BlackBerry for more information.
View free storage space
To view the amount of free internal storage, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Options.
- Scroll to and select Device.
- Scroll to and select Device and Status Information.
- View the Free Memory.