Learn how to uninstall and clear cache for apps on the Blackberry Curve 8520 .
Clear app cache and data
Clearing cache or data from an app can fix some software problems. If you clear data, any data stored in that app is lost, such as settings, login information, and saved games. If you don't want to clear the data, try just clearing cache first. If you still experience problems, then clear data too.
To clear the cache and data for an app, follow these steps:
We're sorry, this feature is not available on your device.
To uninstall third-party apps, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Options.
- Depending on the software version, you may have to select Advanced Options.
- Scroll to and select Applications.
- Scroll to the desired application.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Delete.