Learn how to use Text to speech (which reads your messages out loud) on the Kyocera HydroXTRM.
Set up & turn on
To set up and use Text to speech, follow these steps:
Text to speech reads messages out loud, allowing you to listen to text or messages instead of reading them. To change Text-to-speech settings, follow these steps:
- From any home screen, tap the All Appsicon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'PERSONAL,' and then tap Language & input.
- Under 'SPEECH,' tap Text-to-speech output.
- Under 'GENERAL,' tap Speech rate.
- Select one of the following options:
- Very slow
- Very fast
- If necessary, tap Listen to an example to play a preview of your current settings.