Learn how to master reset the LG dLite through the menu or hardware keys.
Master reset from settings menu
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Visual Voicemail.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Phone Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset Settings.
- Scroll to and select Master Clear.
- Select one of the following options:
- Phone: Select Yes to reset settings to default value and all data will be deleted.
- Memory Card: Enter the security code.
- Select OK.
Master reset with hardware keys
We're sorry, this feature is not available on your phone.