Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG dLite.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Insert the other carrier's SIM card into your device.
- The message 'Invalid SIM' displays.
- Select Unlock.
- Enter the unlock code.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.