Learn how to lock and unlock the SIM PIN on the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G.
Change SIM PIN
To change the SIM PIN code, follow these steps:
Turn on / off SIM PIN
The SIM PIN code can protect your SIM from being used in other devices. When you turn on the SIM PIN lock, the device prompts you to enter the code after turning it on.
To lock and unlock the SIM card, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Location and security.
- Tap Set up SIM card lock.
- Tap the Lock SIM card check box to deselect and disable the SIM lock.
- Enter the SIM PIN.
- Note: The default SIM PIN code is 1234.
- Tap OK.