Learn how to block calls on the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G.
Block calls from a number
To block incoming calls from a number, follow these steps:
- Touch and drag up the Reject call with message tab.
- Scroll to and tap the desired message.
- Note: Using Reject call with message sends the caller to voicemail and then sends an SMS to the caller if the calling number supports SMS.
Unblock a number
To allow incoming calls from a number you previously blocked, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call.
- Tap All Calls.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Touch and hold the number you want to delete from the auto reject list.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap OK.