Learn how to change camera settings on the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the screen to view the camera settings icons.
Settings on left-hand side of screen:
- Tap the Front icon to select the Front facing camera.
- Tap the Rear icon to return to the Rear camera.
- Tap the Camcorder icon to select Camcorder mode.
- Tap the Camera icon to return to Camera mode.
- Tap Shooting mode to select one of the following options:
- Single shot
- Tap Default Dest. to select one of the following options:
- Recent recipient
- Phone Book
- New Email
- New Number
- Tap Exposure.
- Tap the Increase or Decrease icons or touch and move the slider to adjust the exposure.
Settings on right-hand side of screen:
- Tap Settings icon to adjust the following settings:
- Focus mode
- Scene mode
- White balance
- Image quality
- Adjust (Contrast, Saturation, and Sharpness)
- Tap the General (wrench icon) tab to adjust the following settings:
- Shutter sound
- Tap the Shutter iconor press the Camera key to take a photo
Tap the Review icon to view the most recent photo
Set default camera storage
Pictures are automatically saved to the SD card.