Learn how to customize the home screen on the Samsung Gravity SMART.
Add widget or shortcut
To add a widget or shortcut to the Home screen, follow these steps:
On any Home screen, touch and hold an empty space until you see the Add to Home screen menu.
Tap one of the following:
Scroll to and tap the widget you want.
Scroll to and tap the shortcut you want.
Scroll to and tap the folder you want.
Delete widget or shortcut
To delete a widget or shortcut from the Home screen, follow these steps:
- On any Home screen, touch and hold a widget, shortcut, or folder until you hear a low sound or feel a mild vibration, which tells you that the item is ready to be moved.
- Drag the widget, shortcut, or folder to Trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
- When the item turns red, release your finger.
Home screen wallpaper
To change the Home screen wallpaper picture, follow these steps:
- Touch and hold a vacant spot on any Home screen until the Add to Home screen menu appears.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap one of the following options:
- Locate and tap the image you want.
- Touch inside the box and drag the box to the desired location.
- Touch and drag the frame edges to resize the box.
- Tap Save.
- Wallpaper gallery
- Scroll to and tap the image you want.
- Tap Set wallpaper.
Lock screen wallpaper
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.