Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide.
To manage the internal memory, follow these steps:
Restart device regularly
Note: You should restart your phone at least once per day.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart.
Prevent the memory from being filled as quickly:
- If the device is slow, remove the widgets from Home screens (especially ones that update with informationorhave animation).
- If you are using live wallpaper and the device is slow, turn off the live wallpaper.
- Remove all unused Home screens:
- Pinch the Home screen.
- On the grid of Home screens, drag unused screens to the trash.
A task manager can view running apps and close them. To use the task manager, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
View free memory
To view the amount of free internal memory, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch SD & Phone storage.
- Under Internal phone storage, view the Available space listed.