Learn how to PUK unlock the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide.
PUK code unlock
- 'PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code:'
- 'Enter PUK code'
- 'SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care'
If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again. To enter a PUK code and unblock the PIN, follow these steps:
Important: You must call Customer Care for the PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- When the lock screen displays the message ‘Please enter PUK code. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care’, contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- Touch Phone to open the dialer.
- Note: If your phone is not yet PUK locked, touch Emergency Call on the screen where you enter the PIN code.
- Enter **05*[PUK]*[New PIN]*[New PIN]#
- Note: Enter this string slowly, or the phone will change some characters.
- When the phone displays 'Change PUK: Registration was successful.', touch OK.