Learn how to check the software version and update the T-Mobile Comet. Find out more on this page:
Understanding the software version
The T-Mobile Comet currently has no software updates. The following information is for the original device software.
Current Software Version
|This software version is current. Your device software is up to date.|
T-Mobile and Huawei will not send you a software update.
Devices with non-T-Mobile software versions are out of warranty and do not receive updates.
Software version U8150V100R001C85B823SP01 - Current version
- Android version / Build number U8150V100R001C85B823SP01
- Hardware version: HD1U815M VER.D
- Original software
- Approved: 9/27/2010
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 9.6 hours talk-time, 12.5 days standby
- Standard or UICC SIM card
- 528 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225 Processor
- 3.2 MP camera
- 2.8" TFT touchscreen
- 512 MB; expandable up to 32 GB MicroSD
Check software version
To check the current software version, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About phone.
- Scroll down to view the Build number.