Learn how to read status lights of the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300.
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
Meanings for status lights
- A flashing red light indicates a new message.
- A flashing yellow light indicates low battery.
- A flashing blue light indicates a .
- A flashing green light indicates the device is within voice coverage.
Enable / Disable status lights
- From the Home screen, scroll to and select the Options icon.
- Scroll to and select Display.
- Scroll to and select Screen Display.
- Check or un-check the LED Coverage Indicator.
- Press the Menu button.
- Scroll to and select Save.