Understanding the Update
On February 25, 2011 the Android 1.6/Baseband version T939UVJE2 software update forthe Samsung Behold II has been discontinued.
|Current Software Version||Update Status|
|This software version is current. Your device software is up to date.|
T-Mobile will not be sending the update to any device after 2/25/2011
T-Mobile and Samsung will not send you a software update.
Devices with non-T-Mobile software versions are out of warranty and do not receive updates.
Android version 1.6 / Baseband version T939UVJE2
- Android version 1.6 / Baseband version T939UVJE2
- OTA Update discontinued as of 2/25/11
- New Features
- Access to Google Maps Navigation
- Google Voice Search capability
- Quick search box for Android
- Media player improvements
- Updated core Android applications
- Improved Bluetooth capabilities
- Additional usability updates
- Cannot search for contacts by last name
- Keypad opens but does not respond
- LCD flickering or static appears on screen
- Music plays automatically when accessing the music player
- Incoming e-mails do not show the return e-mail address
Android version 1.5 / Baseband version T939UVJA3 - Approved 2/8/10
Android version 1.5 / Baseband version T939UVIJ6 - Approved 10/16/09
Android version 1.5 / Baseband version T939VIJ1 - Approved 10/6/09
Will I be able to request an update to 1.6/T939UVJE2 after 2/25/2011?
No. T-Mobile will not be sending the update to any device after 2/25/2011.
How can I get the update to 1.6/T939UVJE2?
If the customer is reporting a known issue that is resolved with the updated software, and the device is in-warranty, then process a handset exchange.