Learn how to insert the SIM card on the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (T699).
Insert / remove SIM card
To insert or remove the SIM card, follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the top of the phone.
- Pull the back cover up and away from the phone.
- Remove the battery using the notch located at the bottom of the battery compartment.
- Slide SIM card into place with gold contacts facing down and angled edge facing top of phone.
- Slide into rear of compartment.
- Replace the battery while ensuring the gold contacts are aligned.
- Replace the back cover.