We want to make paying your bill easy and stress-free.
To refill a Prepaid account see Refill your prepaid account.
Everyone else, click the button below to sign into your account to complete the following actions:
- Pay your bill.
- View or print your bill & payments up to 18 months old.
- Set up a payment for the future.
- Update your stored payment information when making a payment.
Other payment options
Start, stop, or update recurring payments by managing Autopay >
- Check out our AutoPay page for more information, you could be eligible for monthly bill credits!
If you want to make a device payment, you can make a payment directly to your equipment installment plan >
- Learn more about your Equipment Installment Plans.
If you need a little extra time to pay your bill, you may be able to set up a payment arrangement >
- You can learn about eligibility and restrictions on our Payment arrangements Support page.
Dial *PAY (*729) or 1-800-375-1126 to make a payment through our automated phone system.
- To make a payment on a different account say "Start over". Then follow to prompts and say "Switch accounts" to provide the account and payment details.
- The system can provide the best payment arrangement choice that you're eligible for. You won't be able to edit the number of installments, dates, or amounts.
- You can make a payment with a care rep by dialing 611, there is an $8 payment support fee that will appear on your next bill for this service.
An automatic wire transfer (ACH) is an electronic funds transfer payment.
- Contact Business Care by calling 1-800-375-1126 or dialing 611 from your device to set up an ACH wire transfer. It only takes about five business days to get you set up.
- Be prepared to provide your email and mailing address if it's different than what we have on your account. We'll submit a request to have the ACH setup form sent to you.
- Once you receive the form, simply fill it out and email it to the email address provided on the form. The form in its entirety must be completed before payments can be submitted.
- Begin sending ACH payments to the T-Mobile Account Number and Routing Number provided on the form. Remember to allow a minimum of five business day before sending payments.
- Payments made on MyT-Mobile, T-Mobile app, automated call payment system, customer care or in a T-Mobile retail store usually post right away but can take up to two hours.
- Mailed payments, including money orders, post to your T-Mobile account within 10 days from the mailing date.
- Online payments offered through your bank or other online companies, not T-Mobile.com, usually post to your account within seven days.
- If you made a payment in error, contact your bank to ask for a stop payment. T-Mobile can't stop your payment once it's been submitted.