Learn how to change camera settings on the T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, touch the App Drawer
- Touch Camera.
- Touch to select from the following camera menu options:
- Zoom: Touch andslide up or down to zoom in our out.
- Main/Second camera: Touch to toggle between the main camera (back of the phone) and the second camera (front of the phone).
- Gallery: Touch to view photos and videos.
- Effects: Touch No effect, Distortion, Vignette, Depth of field, Vintage, Vintage warm, Vintagecold, Grayscale, Sepia, Negative, Solarize, Posterize, or Aqua.
- Shutter icon: Touch to take a photo.
- Flash mode: Touch to select Auto, On, or Off.
- Camera mode: Touch to switch between camera (photo) and camcorder (video) modes.
- Press the Menu key to select from the following camera settings options:
- Self-timer: Touch Off, 2 seconds, 10 seconds.
- Image adjustments: Touch and slide to set Sharpness, Saturation, Contrast, or Exposure.
- White balance: Touch Auto, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Daylight, or Cloudy.
- Resolution: Touch5M (2592 x 1456), 3M (2048 x 1152), 1M (1280 x 720), or Small (640 x 368).
- ISO: Touch Auto,100, 200, 400, or 800.
- Review duration: Touch No review, 2 seconds, 5 seconds, or No limit.
- Widescreen: Touch to select (turn on) or clear (turn off) Widescreen.
- Geo-tag photos: Touch to select (turn on) or clear (turn off) Geo-tag photos.
- Auto-enhance: Touch to select (turn on) or clear (turn off) Auto-enhance.
- Auto focus: Touch to select (turn on) or clear (turn off) Auto focus.
- Face detection: Touch to select (turn on) or clear (turn off) face detection.
- Shutter sound: Touch to select (turn on) or clear (turn off) shutter sound.
- Grid: Touch to select (turn on) or clear (turn off) Grid view.
- Reset to default: Touch to restore default settings.
Set default camera storage
We're sorry, your device doesn't support this feature.