As the Primary Account Holder, you can suspend a line on My T-Mobile.
- When you suspend a line, all calls, text messages, voicemail, and data services are suspended. You’ll keep your number and monthly plan, but monthly fees are prorated depending on the type of suspension.
- If you previously suspended your line within the last 12 months as a Seasonal Suspend the option/button to suspend the line on My T-Mobile will not be displayed until the end of the 12 month period.
- You can suspend your monthly T-Mobile service for one of the following reasons:
For more details on suspensions, see Account suspensions. When you suspend your line, your account might require a minimum monthly fee, payments for your plan, and payments for any equipment on a payment plan for the remaining term of your agreement. Also, if you have an account with several lines, you can only suspend one line at a time.
Business accounts with 20 lines or fewer use these steps as well.
Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Click PHONE.
- Click either Report lost or stolen or Temporary suspension, depending on the type of suspension you need.
- Follow the on-screen steps to suspend or restore your line.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click Manage > Phones & Devices > Lost or Stolen Device.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen steps.