As the Primary Account Holder, you can suspend a line on My T-Mobile.
When you suspend a line, all incoming and outgoing calls, text messages, voicemail, and data services are suspended. You’ll keep your number and monthly plan, but monthly fees are prorated depending on the type of suspension.
You can suspend your monthly T-Mobile service for one of the following reasons:
- Your device was lost or stolen.
- You're planning not to use your phone for a period of time.
- You're about to enter active military service.
For more information about suspensions, refer to Account suspensions. Keep in mind, when you suspend your line, your account might require a minimum monthly fee, payments for your plan, and payments for any equipment on a payment plan for the remaining term of your agreement. Also, if you have an account with multiple lines, you can only suspend one line at a time.
Suspend or restore your line
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Select PHONE.
- Select Temporary suspension.
- Follow the on-screen steps to suspend or restore your line.