As the Primary Account Holder, you can suspend a line on My T-Mobile.
When you suspend a line, all calls, text messages, voicemail, and data services are suspended. You’ll keep your number and monthly plan, but monthly fees are prorated depending on the type of suspension.
You can suspend your monthly T-Mobile service for one of the following reasons:
- Your device was lost or stolen.
- You won't be using your phone for a period of time.
- You're about to enter active military service.
For more details on suspensions, see Account suspensions. When you suspend your line, your account might require a minimum monthly fee, payments for your plan, and payments for any equipment on a payment plan for the remaining term of your agreement. Also, if you have an account with several lines, you can only suspend one line at a time.
Suspend or restore your line
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Select PHONE.
- Select either Report lost or stolen or Temporary suspension, depending on the type of suspension you need.
- Follow the on-screen steps to suspend or restore your line.