Learn how to master reset the Samsung T249 through the menu or hardware keys.
Master reset from settings menu
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset settings.
- Scroll to and select Master reset.
- Select one of the following options:
- Clear user data
- Restore settings
- Restore and clear
- Enter six zeros (000000).
- Select OK.
Master reset with hardware keys
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.