Learn how to view free space and free up storage on the T-Mobile G-Slate.
To manage the internal storage space, follow these steps:
- Check the available internal device storage. It must be over 25 MB for all versions up to Android 3.1 or over 150 MB for Android 4.0+.
Note: If it is less, the Android system cannot work properly. You must clear more storage and delete more apps using the following tips.
- Transfer pictures and media to a computer, and remove it from the phone memory.
- Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history.
- Clear Facebook app cache.
- Manage applications.
View free storage space
To view the amount of free internal storage, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Under Internal storage, view the Available space.