Learn how to master reset the T-Mobile G-Slate through the menu or hardware keys.
Master reset from settings menu
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Privacy.
- If desired, tap Back up my settings to clear (turn off) the check box.
- If desired, tap Automatic restore to clear (turn off) the check box.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset tablet.
- Tap Erase everything.
Master reset with hardware keys
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.