Learn how to PUK unlock the T-Mobile Sonic 4G Mobile HotSpot.
PUK code unlock
- 'PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code:'
- 'Enter PUK code'
- 'SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care'
If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again. To enter a PUK code and unblock the PIN, follow these steps:
Important: You must call Customer Care for the PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- Connect an Internet-ready device to the Mobile HotSpot.
- Open a Web browser and navigate to http://mobile.hotspot, or use the T-Mobile HotSpot Admin shortcut to access the T-Mobile HotSpot Admin page.
- Enter your password.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive. The default password is admin.
- Click Login.
- If necessary, click the Settings tab.
- Click Security.
- Click Unlock Device.
- Enter the SIM Unlock code you obtained from T-Mobile Customer Care.
Warning: If you enter the wrong Device Unlock code ten times, the Mobile HotSpot will lock permanently.
- Click Apply.