T-Mobile provides the T-Mobile Support Community (the “Community”) as a service to its users and customers, to help them exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our wireless products and services. The Community (not a television show) is here for the benefit, enjoyment, and merrymaking of all members and is accessible to all who register and are 13 years of age or older. Like any community or forum, the Community works best and offers the most value when everyone obeys certain basic guidelines and rules for online behavior.
T-Mobile reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to:
- If you have any doubts about whether your post or link may violate these guidelines, please ask a T-Mobile staff member before posting. Think of this as your phone-a-friend, but better, because it's online and there's no studio audience watching you make funny hand gestures while talking on the phone!
- Questions, comments, or help requests regarding a T-Mobile product or service should be posted in the corresponding discussion space.
- Unsure about a specific Community feature or function? Check Getting Started. Please do not look to the Getting Started space for tips on making your first million - we'll be launching that document when our content fairies make their first millions.
- Questions or concerns regarding actions taken by the staff MUST be directed to a Community Manager via Private Message (PM) or email ONLY. Comments or discussions appearing on public spaces will be removed.
- T-Mobile employee participants are identified by a T-Mobile logo. While T-Mobile employees may participate in the Community, they are not authorized to access customer accounts by any means or for any reason and their posts, views, and opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile.
- T-Mobile Community Managers will be identified with a specific T-Mobile badge. Community Managers are the only T-Mobile employees that are able to provide T-Mobile account support through the Community or via Private Message (PM). Please be aware that the staff on T-Mobile Support do not have access to customer records, but you can always Contact Us.
- Keep it relevant - For the benefit of active users and future seekers (not related to wizarding games), please keep it relevant. The Community is a space for users and customers of T-Mobile to help each other with wireless products and services from T-Mobile. Generally speaking, please refrain from posting in a manner not in spirit with the purpose of the Community. For staying on topic - 10 points to Gryffindor!
- Keep it courteous - Everyone in the Community deserves to have a positive experience. Please make sure that your comments, language, and tone are not detracting from others' experiences. In particular, please refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Your opinions are always welcome, but personal attacks and harassment ("flaming") in either the Community or through Private Messaging (PM) are not acceptable (even if John Legere said it, that doesn't necessarily mean we can say it here).
- Keep it clear - Please communicate clearly - avoid using slang, netspeak, txtspk, or any other wording that may be difficult for all users to understand. We are a diverse community and aim to provide a comfortable environment where you can get help from other users like yourself, but this can only happen if we can understand each other. Exception: puns are encouraged (though if you don't get them, you won't be punalized).
- Keep it spam-free - This community is provided as a service to T-Mobile users and customers and is not intended for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. We can't get down with advertisements, junk, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. We wish you the best with your fledgling tech start-up, though. Watch out for tricky equity deals!
- You should not post personal information publicly on the Community. We'd definitely like to know what type of device you're using, but please do not include your name, address, age, phone number, Social Security Number, or link to personal profiles on social networking sites - this isn't a space for swiping right! If you're not sure whether information should be made public, play it safe and don't post it.
- Community members are doing their level best to help out of the goodness of their hearts, but remember that their advice and experiences are theirs only. You are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow any guidance offered - if the advice given by a user sounds wrong to you, do not try it.
This Support Community is staffed by T-Mobile employees. A dedicated team of Community Managers devote their days and nights to keeping Community spaces tidy, safe and navigable (Charles is not in charge here - it's just us!), as well as chiming in on and creating threads as needed. From time to time, T-Mobile may also designate certain members as Pillars of the Community. This designation does not create an employee or agency relationship between T-Mobile and this member, nor does it make this member a company spokesperson. The designation does highlight members who have been exceptionally helpful, have provided constructive advice and have set a positive example and tone for the Community.
These groups of folks are a fantastic resource for other members, but like any information posted on the Community, the opinions and advice they provide are their own. This content is the sole responsibility of the Community Manager or Pillar, and these Community Usage Guidelines apply to the content posted by these members.
As described above, specifically identified Community Managers, may, in limited circumstances, assist a customer with an account related inquiry or service issue via a separate Private Message (PM) outside the Community. If any other user, including T-Mobile employees, attempt to gather any personal information from you or to contact you via PM, please contact a Community Manager to report the activity.