Postpaid accounts have one line set as the Primary Account Holder (PAH), while business and government accounts have one line with Master Privileges. Learn what account changes are allowed with these permissions.
- Primary Account Holder: Manage the account and all lines on the account, plus set permissions for other people on the account. The PAH is set as part of the My T-Mobile registration process. If you need to change the PAH, contact us.
- Full Access: Manage the account and all lines on the account.
- Standard Access: See basic account information and details for your own line.
- Restricted Access: See basic account information and a usage summary for your line.
- No Access: No access to My T-Mobile.
Set up permissions
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click your name at the top right > Profile.
- Click Line Settings.
- Select the line of service you want to edit.
- Click Permissions or Employee Line Designation.
- Click the line you wish to change.
- Make appropriate changess and click Save.
Business accounts can have one line set up with Master Privileges. Master Privileges allow you to view the current account balance, and view billing details for other lines registered on My T-Mobile. If you need to set up a line for Master Privileges, or change the line that's set, contact us.
- Master Privileges: View any line on the account and make most changes to them.
- View: View your line and make some changes.
- Non-view: Make limited changes to your line.