Postpaid accounts can have one line set as the Primary Account Holder (PAH). The PAH sets access and permissions for other lines, can view account activity and has full access to My T-Mobile account management options.
The PAH is set as part of the My T-Mobile registration process. If you need to change the PAH, contact us.
On this page:
- Primary Account Holder: You can manage the account and all lines on the account, plus set permissions for other people on the account.
- Full Access: You can manage the account and all lines on the account.
- Standard Access: You can see basic account information and details for your own line.
- Restricted Access: You can see basic account information and a usage summary for your line.
- No Access: You don't have access to My T-Mobile.
My T-Mobile permissions can't be set up using the T-Mobile app (2018) at this time.
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Click your name at the top right > Profile.
- Click Line Settings.
- Select the line of service you want to edit.
- Click Permissions.
- Select the level of permissions.
- Click Save.
Business accounts can have one line set up with Master Privileges. Master Privileges allow you to view the current account balance, and even view billing details for other lines registered on My T-Mobile. If you need to set up a line for Master Privileges, or change the line that's set, contact us.
- Master Privileges: You can view any line on the account and make most changes to them.
- View: You can view your line and make some changes.
- Non-view: You can make limited changes to your line.