Learn how to change camera settings on the Huawei Summit.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Settingsicon to select from the following camera menu options:
- Picture size
- Picture quality
- Color effect
- Camera settings
- Tap the GPS icon select or clear whether to save the photo’s geographic location.
- Tap the AW icon change the white balance.
- Tap 1x to zoom in or out.
Set default camera storage
To change if the camera stores pictures on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card, follow these steps:
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.