So you're ready for a new device. Let us help!
Depending on your postpaid plan, you can upgrade your device at My T-Mobile, at a T-Mobile store, or over the phone with a specialist. You'll pay a low out-of-pocket price, and have the option to pay the remainder of your phone balance over 24 months with no interest or finance charges. If you are a JUMP! On Demand or JUMP! customer, check out our device upgrade page to learn more about your upgrade options.
Make sure that you are the Primary Account Holder or have Full Account access. Only these lines can upgrade a phone or device on My T-Mobile.
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Click SHOP at the top of the screen, then click UPGRADE.
- Select the line that you want to upgrade.
- Select the device that you want, and then click Add to Cart.
- Follow the prompts to complete the checkout process.
- If you want to perform a JUMP! upgrade, select that option under Handset Protection and Upgrades during the checkout process.