So you're ready for a new device. Let us help!
Depending on your account type, you can upgrade your device at My T-Mobile, through the T-Mobile app, at a T-Mobile store, or over the phone with a specialist. You'll pay a low out-of-pocket price, and have the option to pay the remainder of your phone balance over 24 months with no interest or finance charges. If you are a JUMP! On Demand or JUMP! customer, check out our device upgrade page to learn more about your upgrade options.
Make sure that you are the Primary Account Holder or have Full Account access. Only these lines can upgrade a phone or device on My T-Mobile.
Upgrade your device
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap UPGRADE DEVICE.
- Scroll to and select the desired device.
- On the device screen, select one of the followings:
- Pricing option
- Tap Add to cart.
- Tap the line to upgrade.
- Select one of the following:
- Premium Handset Protection with Lookout
- Premium Handset Protection
- Lookout Mobile Security Protection
- Tap Select.
- Review the summary page and make any necessary changes before tapping Continue your order.
- If 'Monthly payments' was selected for 'Pricing option,' tap Review Document to see the EIP agreement.
- Review your information and tap Continue.
- Select a style for your signature and tap Adopt & Initial.
- Review the signed EIP and tap SUBMIT ORDER. An order confirmation page will display.
Track your order
Tracking details will only appear if an order has been placed recently. JUMP! on Demand orders don't display.
Tap Order Status. The order status will show:
- Before shipping - Being Processed with a date range for delivery.
- After shipping - Being Processed with a date range and tracking information.
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Click SHOP at the top of the screen, then click UPGRADE.
- Select the line that you want to upgrade.
- Select the device that you want, and then click Add to Cart.
- Follow the prompts to complete the checkout process.
- If you want to perform a JUMP! upgrade, select that option under Handset Protection and Upgrades during the checkout process.