Learn how to share your mobile internet with other devices using the HTC Radar 4G.
Connection icon for mobile hotspot
When your device is sharing the mobile internet connection, refer to the following:
|Mobile hotspot via Wi-Fi is turned on|
Set up mobile hotspot
To set up or configure a mobile hotspot over Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
Note: Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot settings cannot be changed when Wi-Fi sharing is turned on.
Note: It is NOT possible to configure the following options:
- Allow/block specific devices
- Number of maximum device connections
- From the Start screen, swipe left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap internet sharing.
- If necessary, tap the slider to turn On.
- Tap setup.
- If desired, tap the Broadcast name field and enter a new Wi-Fi network name (SSID).
- If desired, tap the Security type field and select one:
- password required (WPA2).
- If desired, tap the Password field and enter a new password.
- Tap the Done icon.