If you don't love your new phone, we can help you return it so you can find your perfect match.
Things to know
- You must return everything that came with the device, including accessories (SIM cards are the exception).
- If any of the returned items are damaged, missing, or if the return isn't completed properly you will not be refunded.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process. We will refund the purchase price, rebates and special discounts will not be included.
- We can't give back a device you traded-in when you placed your order.
- Keep any you bought separately, like media cards.
- Check out your device's master reset tutorial to clear out your personal data.
How to return
Customer Care, T-Mobile.com, MyT-Mobile, or T-Mobile App orders
- Contact us as soon as possible to start the return process.
- These returns must be postmarked within 20 days of order delivery.
- T-Mobile stores cannot accept these returns.
T-Mobile store purchases
- You have 14 days to return a device purchased at a store.
- You can go to any T-Mobile store to return a device.
- There may be a restocking fee charged for the return.
- Bring proof of purchase, this may be an email or printed receipt.
If any items (a) are returned after the specified return period, (b) have been physically damaged, modified, or damaged by liquids, or (c) are missing any parts, then you will not be eligible for, and you will not receive, any credit on your purchase price. In addition, accessories returned after the specified return period will not be returned to you.