Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the T-Mobile SpringBoard.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Turn the tablet off.
- Insert the SIM card from the other wireless carrier.
- Turn the tablet on again.
- The SIM network unlock PIN screen will appear.
- Tap the SIM network unlock PIN field and enter the code provided by T-Mobile Customer Care.
- Tap Unlock.