Learn how to change camera settings on the T-Mobile SpringBoard.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Camera.
- Change one or more of the following settings:
- Tap and move the Circle icon to zoom in or zoom out.
- White balance
- If necessary, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the White Balance icon.
- Tap one of the following options:
- Tap the Settings icon to change the following options:
- Store location (GPS tag)
- Picture size
- Picture quality
- Color effect
- Anti banding
- Tap the Front/Rear icon to change to the Rear or Front facing camera.
- Camera/Camcorder mode
- Tap the Camcorder icon to change to Camcorder mode.
- Tap the Camera icon to return to Camera mode.
Set default camera storage
We're sorry, this feature is not available on this device.