Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the T-Mobile SpringBoard.
Connection icons for tethering
Drivers for computers
To download and install device drivers for computers, follow these steps:
- The first time you connect your tablet to your computer using the USB cable, you will see an installation window for Hi Suite by Huawei. Windows operating systems prior to Windows 7 may require you to install Hi Suite to use tethering.
- For more information about Hi Suite, visit http://www.huawei.com/minisite/HiSuite_en/.
Tethering via USB
To connect the device internet to a computer via USB cable, follow these steps:
- Connect your tablet to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your tablet, from any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Under Wireless & networks, tap More.
- Tap Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap to select the USB tethering check box.
- Your tablet will start sharing its mobile network data connection with your computer via the USB connection.