Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the Samsung Gravity Q.
To manage the internal memory, follow these steps:
Restart the device regularly
- Press and hold the Power key to turn off.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Power key again to turn on.
Note: You should restart the phone at least once a day.
Reduce memory use
If the device is slow, remove the widgets from Home screens (especially ones that update with information or have animation).
We're sorry, but the task manager feature is not available on this device.
View free memory
To view the amount of free internal memory, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Memory settings.
- Tap Memory status.
- Tap Shared memory.
- View the available memory information.