Learn how to locate buttons on the Samsung Gravity Q.
To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
- Receiver allows you to hear the other caller and the different ring tones or sounds offered by your phone.
- Back key takes you one level back when navigating menus, all the way back to the Home screen.
- Exit key ends a call. While in the Menu mode, it returns the phone to the Home screen and cancels your input.
- Microphone is used during phone calls and allows other callers to hear you clearly when you are speaking to them. It is also used to make voice note recordings.
- Send key allows you to make or answer a call. Press and hold to dial the last contact entered.
- Display shows all the information needed to operate your phone, such as the received signal strength, phone battery level, date, and time.
- Volume keys allow you to adjust the ringer volume in standby mode or adjust the voice volume during a call. When receiving an incoming call, pressing the volume key mutes the ring tone. Press and hold the volume key to reject a call.
- microSD card slot gives your phone additional storage for files and data using an optional microSD memory card (not included).
- Power button turns the phone on and off.
- Camera button allows you to take pictures when you are in camera mode. It launches the camera when you press and hold.