Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the T-Mobile 665.
To manage the internal memory, follow these steps:
You should restart the phone at least once a day:
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Touch Restart (if available) or Power Off.
- If necessary, press the Power key to turn the device back on.
A task manager can view running apps and close them. To use the task manager, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
View free memory
To view the amount of free internal memory, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Contacts.
- Select Options.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Memory status.
- View Phone Memory status.