Learn how to customize text entry and default keyboard settings on the T-Mobile 665.
Change default keyboard
To change the default keyboard, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Phone settings.
- Scroll to and select Input mode.
- Select from the following options:
- Smart ABC
- Smart abc
- Smart Abc
- Smart SPANISH
- Smart spanish
- Smart Spanish
- Smart FRENCH
- Smart french
- Smart French
- Smart ITALIAN
- Smart italian
- Smart Italian
- Add numbers
Enter symbols & numbers
To enter symbols and numbers with the keyboard, follow these steps:
- Press and quickly release the Star (*) key
- Continue until you see 123 in the status bar at top of screen..
- Enter the desired number.
To enter symbols and punctuation:
- Press and hold the Star (*) key until the symbols/punctuation characters appear.
- Note: If desired, select Smiley to enter emoticons.
- Scroll to the desired character and press the OK key.
Text entry mode
To change the text entry or predictive text mode, follow these steps:
- With the cursor in a text field, press and quickly release the Star (*) key (next to 0).
- Continue pressing until eZiABC appears in the status bar.
- If desired, continue pressing to select eZiabc or eZiAbc.
To enter text using traditional mode
- Press the soft key of the corresponding number or letter you want to enter.
- Note; To select traditional text mode, with your cursor in a text field, press and quickly release the Star(*)key (next to 0) and continue until ABC, Abc, or abc appears in the status bar.
Turn on / off haptic feedback
To turn on or turn off haptic feedback vibration, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.