Learn how to view free space and free up storage on the T-Mobile G2.
To manage the internal storage space, follow these steps:
- Set the text message limit to delete messages automatically.
Note: The default is 200 text and 20 picture messages. You may use this setting to start with, and decrease it if you continue to have problems.
- Change the setting for email synchronization to download only for the past three days.
View free storage space
To view the amount of free internal storage, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SD card & phone storage.
- Under Internal phone storage, view the Available space.