Learn how to use the task manager and free up memory on the T-Mobile G2.
To manage the internal memory, follow these steps:
- If the device is slow, remove the widgets from Home screens (especially ones that update with information orhave animation).
- If you are using live wallpaper and the device is slow, turn off the live wallpaper.
- Remove all unused Home screens:
- Pinch the Home screen.
- On the grid of Home screens, drag unused screens to the trash.
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
View free memory
To view the amount of free internal memory, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SD card & phone storage.
- Under Internal phone storage, view the Available space.