Learn how to connect to NFC on the Windows Phone 8X by HTC.
Read NFC tag
To read the NFC tag information from another NFC device or a printed tag, follow these steps:
- Gently place the back of your device against the NFC antenna location on the other device or against the printed tag.
- When your phone has successfully read the tag, it will play a notification sound and the information, photo, video, or website will appear on the screen.
Turn on / off NFC
To turn on or turn off NFC, follow these steps:
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap tap+send.
- Tap the NFC sharing switch to turn on or turn off.