Learn how to customize text entry and default keyboard settings on the T-Mobile Sparq.
Change default keyboard
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Enter symbols & numbers
To enter symbols and numbers with the keyboard, follow these steps:
Front facing keyboard
- Press the Star (*) key until you see 123 in the upper right corner of the screen to enter numbers.
- Enter the desired number.
Slide out QWERTY keyboard
- Press the Fn (function) key.
- Press the key containing the number or symbol you want to enter.
Text entry mode
To change the text entry or predictive text mode, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select the Menu icon.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Phone settings.
- Scroll to and select Input mode.
- Select from the following options:
- Smart ABC
- Smart abc
- Smart Abc
- Smart SPANISH
- Smart spanish
- Smart Spanish
- Smart FRENCH
- Smart french
- Smart French
- Smart ITALIAN
- Smart italian
- Smart Italian
- Add numbers
Turn on / off haptic feedback
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.