Learn how to add email accounts on the T-Mobile myTouch by LG (E739).
Add an email account manually
To set up an email account and manually enter the settings, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch the Applications icon.
- Touch Email.
- Note: If you already have one or more email accounts set up, touch the Menu key > More > Accounts>Menu key > Add account.
- Touch Yahoo!, Windows Live, Hotmail, AOL (or other).
- Enter your email address and password.
- If not already filled, touch the User name field and enter a user name (mandatory).
- Note: If necessary, touch the User name field to edit the auto-filled user name.
- Touch Next.
- Note: If the phone is unable to auto configure the account, you will be redirected to a screen to manually enter in the email account information. Contact the email provider for the settings.
- Touch Done.
Add a Gmail account
To set up a Gmail email account, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, touch the Applications.
- Scroll to and touch Gmail.
Note:If you have already set up another Gmail account, touch the Menu key > Accounts > Add account.
- Touch Next.
- Touch Create or Sign in.
- Enter the required data and touch Sign in.
- Touch to edit any desired sync settings.
- Touch Finish.
Delete an email account
To delete an email account, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Touch Accounts & Sync.
- Touch on the account you want to delete.
- Touch Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
- Note: To delete your primary Gmail account, you must perform a master reset.